Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando .........

Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando Comments

Have a great time? Leave us a comment below!

Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando Boat Dock

Comments (56)

1. Angie:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:28 PM

Wonderful family experience! You won't go wrong!! The staff is really friendly and certainly patient. My son said he wasn't interested in jet skiing until he saw his father leave with his sister. The staff was helpful and friendly in getting my son on board the jet ski. I would really recommend this company to anyone considering a jet ski ride. VERY fun and SUPER friendly!!

2. Jet ski:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Best training best ski in the whole of orlando the only operator who cares more about customers than money If you want a safe experience go here we did today better than going to disney!!!! And better value

3. Moe:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:46 PM

One of the best experiences of my life and def the best thing in Florida, the staff is experienced and they have the best record l not one injury.. Def a must do if u go to Florida

4. US Soldier:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:47 PM

I'm a military man that enjoys family vacations around the world and these jet-skis were top shelf in comparison to others ive ridden The turbocharged ski really puts you back in the seat and the extra speed goes a long way when riding

5. james:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:48 PM

GREAT TIME!!!!!!! THE BEST TIME EVER!! im from new york wish they had these amazing jet skis and the best coustomer service great aditude great tranning. i highly recremmed seeing these guys if u wanna ride jet skis. great with kids. did not expect to have such a great time. me and the family are coming back every year.

6. Omar Capellan:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Princess and daddy day. My 7 year old wanted to have a fun day with daddy, and doing this jet ski ride was the best day of her life "that's her words" the guy are very nice and friendly, I recommend this pace to anyone that wants to have fun....

7. Thomas Evans:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Outstanding Service! Best jet ski rental service in the area with brand new 2012 yamaha waverunners, and a fast Honda turbo. Not to mention the awesome and very knowlegable trainer. And the owner who is very nice and cares about his customers. Would deff come back next time!

8. John:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Your prices are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Angel:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:50 PM

I had an awesome experience. I went with my family on vacation and the owner was very nice and sociable not to mention that his prices were a lot cheaper than other places I checked out. This was my first time jet skiing and it will not be my last. It wasn't just about the money to him; he made sure we enjoyed our experience and we were extremely satisfied. We will be going back next year, two thumbs up!

10. yoyo:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:50 PM

THE RIDE The ride was like.............. Far out dude. Thank you.

11. Brandon Charlton:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:51 PM

This place was Awesome! The owner Jet def. knows what he is doing/ talking about. Hands down one of the best in the biz. I recommend this place to any and everyone who wants to jet ski with great prices and have a great time!

12. Rich D:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:51 PM

Awesome Experience! As part of our family vacation, we all wanted to go jet skiiing. Thank god we found Jeff and his place! My wife and my sister in law had never been before. Jeff and his assistant were great in getting them trained. We had such a good time. He was even able to convince my youngest son who was afraid to get out on the ski with me. Once he was out there, my son said he was glad that Jeff talked him into going. Great experience all around. Would def recomend and go to again!

13. Jim:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:51 PM

Great Place to Rent a Jet Ski. My son and I had a great experience with our jet ski rentals today. The staff is very focused on safety and customer satisfaction. The equipment is well maintained and in great condition. They also permit kids 14 and older to drive the jet skis (as permitted by the law after taking an exam), which is in contrast to some of the competition who require a driver to be at least 17. The owner also has a great sense of humor and does his best to keep the wait time to a minimum.

14. Jose from Chicago:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:52 PM

Jet ski experience. Been jet sling many times in Florida, this place was convenient for us and they did a great job. So friendly, great skis, new models, fast. Your new employee made us so welcomed it was a great experience. Will visit again next time in florida.
    Thank you!

15. Matthias Finding:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:52 PM

It was great! It was my first experiance with jetskis and it was great!
    Everybody was very friendly and they knew what they were doing. They showed me how to ride theese things and told me all the important rules. They had very new jetskis which were very fast and funny to drive.
    All in all a very good experiance.
    Thank you!

16. Evelyne:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:53 PM

There Great!!!!! Oooommmmmggggg this place is the absolute best!!! Customer service is absolutely off the charts and so are there jet skis. I went there with my families and friends and although I punked out I'm going back again because of how comfortable they made be feel!!! There competitor don't stand a chance Trust and believe they are the best!!! Like tony the tiger said "THERE GREAT!!!!
    Thanks guys and see you soon!!!

17. Tony:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:53 PM

Great place to ride jet skies. The lake is very big, also great prices. We will definitely be back!!!!!!!

18. Leann:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Honeymoon Adventure!!!! My husband and I came to Orlando from SC for our honeymoon. Riding jet skis was on the top of our list. We went to Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando with NO experience and left there feeling like pros. Jet and Todd were professional and very knowledgable about the jet skis and we would recommend their service to anyone!!!!!!!!

19. Mandi:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:54 PM

FAMILY FUN FOR ALL!!! I want to thank the staff. I have not met anyone more willing to show us a great time. We were there July 10, 2012. We had eight family members that wanted to jet ski, including my disabled father. Not only did they train us but they went out of their way to help my Dad. We have gone to other places to jet ski and they just said NO to my father. I would recommend this place over ANY other place I have been. Thank you so much for the great customer service and AWESOME time.

20. Dave:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:55 PM

Great Guys Very Affordable!!! Jet and Todd Were Great Guys They were great a showing my wife the Ropes there prices are great A+++++ Rent From EXTREME JET SKIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Diana:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:55 PM

A great day. I'm always the first to complain but also the first to complement when I receive amazing service. This is what the staff at extreme jet skiing provided. The training was one to one and they did'nt make you feel incompetent when you make a mistake (Like I did bumping into the jetty).
    There was seven of us and we all had extreme fun, My husband felt like a true pro after just one previous session. This is a must come, and must do . AWESOME VALUE!!! You wont be disappointed.

22. Jeanie:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:55 PM

First time jet skiers!! My friends and I had a great time at extreme jet skis! Since it was all of our first time jet skiing, our instructor taught the drivers everything they needed to know. He even had a great sense of humor to keep us interested. Definitely a great place for first timers like us. Just remember to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the wind and remember not to talk during the ride, i caught myself drooling a few times!!!!

23. ben:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:56 PM

great time had a great time the skis were so good well taken care of and new! i went beuna vista jet ski last year and didnt have a quality time like i did at extreme jet ski. the guys really take care of you and go the mile, they were very respectful in the class they offer to make you as safe as possible on the water. the water is clear and the pool was free to use! im coming back next year for sure!!

24. Scott:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Glad we chose Extreme. Very friendly service. Great time on the jetskis. Will be one of our return destinations on the next family vacation to Orlando.

25. David (NH):
    May 16, 2015 at 10:57 PM

We went jet skiing today at Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando, and I couldn't express how satisfied we were. The staff were extremely friendly and the jet skis were amazing! Fastest ones I have ever driven. Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando made you feel welcome and treated you as a friends, not customers. We will return to Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando when we travel back here once more. Thanks guys!

26. Linda:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:57 PM

My son and his friend rented skis during this trip to Orlando and they had a blast. The service was friendly and overall great experience.

27. ronald:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:58 PM

it was the best experience i ever had,it was a blast i loved it and i would love to do it on a daily basis

28. Paul:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Amazing time. Had an amazing day the the skis are brilliant and very fast the staff couldn't be more helpful and anything you wanted they would do the up most to do. And had a bundle of laughs to. Thanks the English lads.

29. Frank:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:59 PM

This Place is Crazy! Crazy is an understatement!
    If you want to save money, ride on a quiet, clean Florida lake then Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando is for you!

Everyone has an opinion of Florida fun spots and mine is 2 thumbs up!

Todd and Vern will go out of their way to earn your trust and see you walk away smiling!

Now, off to a steak dinner!

30. Diana:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:59 PM

1st time. Todd @ the Howard Johnson Kissimmee location treated me & my family outstanding. This was a dream I've had & yesterday it was fulfilled. My 8yr old got experience it with me. Also my cousin also wanted to do it & got the fulfilling experience too. Whenever in town & want 2 Jet Ski please go see Todd @ Extreme Jet Ski of Orlando!!!

31. Tumer Fam:
    May 16, 2015 at 10:59 PM

Best Jet Ski's in the area. My family and I recently visited Disney and even though we had a jet ski place on the property where we were the prices were too high and you had to stay at a certain speed. I did my research and called and the guys at Extreme were so friendly and down to earth along with great prices we decided to give it a try. We had a great time and my husband loved it because jetski's is his thing. We can't wait to go back. Best spot in Florida hands down!

32. Abe and Eric:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Jetskis. Best time I've had with jet skis this goofy but intelligent guy really explained safety better than other companies ex: lake Buena vista! Overall best experience yet in Orlando personality beats the price to rent!!!!! Will be coming back soon!!!!!!!

33. Cleveland:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:00 PM

What FUN we had! These guys were awesome.

34. Great time:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:01 PM

This is by far the best place to go if you are looking to have a great time on a beautiful lake riding some kick ass jet skis with some good people. Thanks for the good time!

35. Natalie:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:01 PM

A great time!!! I went here with my family on 8/22/2013 the team here was excellent they trained me and allowed me and my family to have a great first time experience. They are very nice people and anytime i'm in town this is the place to be with great prices and fun fun fun. you can't beat that.!!!
    Too slow from Cleveland

36. Mark:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:01 PM

great time. My son and I shared a 'turbo' jetski for an hour. fantastic fun and well worth the money. would do it again.

37. Mat:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Great Time. This by far was the best time I have had Jet skiing with my friends and family. The family atmosphere, excellent service, calm waters, quality of the machines are unmatched. If you are looking for a great experience with a friendly staff this is the place. Next time we are in Orlando we will definitely visit again.

38. Julius Williams:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Very Fun! My wife and I had a great time, I would recommend this place in a heartbeat! Thanks!

39. Mike:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:03 PM

I went there 9/14/13 with my girl.... Had a blast.... Nice ppl, funny ppl it was just a nice time..... Ill go back and tell ppl to go

40. Noel Gonzalez:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:03 PM

Extreme fun in the sun! We just left there and I must say that this place rocks big time. My wife and kids had so much fun and myself included. The rates are the best around but don't take my word for it do your research and you will see that what i'm saying is true. They have their very own lake and the jet skies aren't old they run extremely well and the crew are very friendly I must say that I will be back again. Thank you guys for a great experience. Keep up the good work!!!!

41. Matt Landy:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:03 PM

ive been to alot of rental places in florida and extreme jet ski new everything about the skies. there so friendly ive been there a few times and its just a blast!! A+++

42. Dondre Jenkins:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:04 PM

My first time was great at extreme jet ski..they were patient and did a good job training us the proper way!

43. CIERRA ANTHONY:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:04 PM

honesty JET WAS SO HONEST!!!! I WAS GOING TO PAY HIM like 52 dollars more than what I was suppose to and he stopped me and told me I don't per Thst much anybody else would have ripped me off but he didn't I am very grateful for his honesty and his sons were so sweet and helpful I was well taken care of

44. TY:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:04 PM

BEST TIME great time and great service these guys are fantastic and made sure we enjoyed our time here. also offered to take a group picture and email it us may even come back tomorrow

45. Lars:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Great time - great fun. Most friendly staff trying to make everything to customers needs. Fun for the whole family. Will come back again - for sure! Lars from Hamburg, Germany - World Cup Winner 2014!

46. The Rowe family from Wales, uk:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Jet skiing! Great day owners very welcoming and nice would recommend to all and would defiantly visit again from Wales in the uk.
    5 stars great service.

47. Tyler:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:06 PM

Love this place. Me and my family went there on July 24th while we were in Disney for vacation, so we decided to try this place out, loved it, great service, nice people, phenomenal place overall

48. Neal Culbreth:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:06 PM

First Class Rating of A+++++ There is only one place that I would consider renting jet skis in the Orlando area and that is at Extreme Jet Ski.

PKF - Professional, Knowledgeable and Friendly

49. Manny - Illinois:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:06 PM

Absolutely GREAT time at a very reasonable price. Jed and George were great and very flexible. Jed even came in 30 min. early so we could ride for a full hour and make our flight home. Great customer service and I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone wanting to rent a jetski.

50. Taylor Abernathy:
    May 16, 2015 at 11:07 PM

Amazing time! My dad, brother and I went here on August 29th, 2014 and it was amazing! Although I do not remember the name of the man we paid, he was very helpful and friendly. George helped me to learn how to work the Jet Ski and it was amazing! They were both great guys! I definitely recommend this place for anyone! Loads of fun. :)

51. Terry Tucker:
    Sep 07, 2015 at 09:47 AM

This is the best Jet Ski facility on the planet. Jet is one happy, fun and crazy dude. He makes sure everything is running smooth and safe. A great place to bring the family for a fun time.

52. kiran:
    Sep 23, 2015 at 08:18 PM

I went with my family and i was in a hurry to catch a flight after the ride, i informed to them about this. They arranged jetski quickly..The staff is very friendly and patient. Even though i hold them for 20 mins after bringing the jetski due to my personnel phone call, they were very patient. As my father is beginner, the staff demonstrated about the ride nicely..Very good place for family to watch the ride...Though they are patient, if they explain what to do, and what not to do, then the riders will not do any mistakes. This is my feedback to them..Their prices are little high, but they deserve for those rates as they have different performance skis. Overall its a WONDERFUL experience.

53. Derek:
    Oct 30, 2015 at 03:44 PM

Best jetski rental place in Orlando! I been to other places in Orlando but, this place was by far the best one I give it 5 stars. The owner is a great guy and he's funny too. Everyone that works there are very nice and helpful. Jetskis were very fast as well anyone who goes there to rent will have a great time.

54. Terry Tucker:
    Feb 18, 2016 at 01:40 PM

Took my daughter to Extreme Jet Ski. She had the time of her life. The owner and his team were very professional.

55. Chris:
    Mar 22, 2016 at 05:28 PM

Decided to give this a go for the first time, and took the whole family along, and would recommend this to anyone.
    Super friendly team made us all feel welcome, and we all loved it, from my 6 year old son up to my wife. Great fun and an awesome experience, great value and felt safe as houses with the professional team.
    Can't wait to go again.

56. Aisola fam:
    Apr 08, 2016 at 11:36 AM

We went here with our daughters and had a blast! Jet and george were patient and very courteous! Will come back once a month cause we truly enjoyed!